Thursday, November 23, 2006

A Perfect Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!


Thursday, November 23, 2006 – Thanksgiving Day

I really enjoyed today. We had a quiet morning, I worked on some school work and tried to understand my math, I have missed all the lectures for these past two chapters, and there is a test next week. We are headed over to my Sister and Brother – in – laws for turkey, then to my foster sister’s house this evening. I am looking forward to the day with family.

Evening:
Very exciting day, I just talked to my sister (with the twins) and they are home today. What a perfect thanksgiving, the girls came home, Emma still has to wear a heart monitor for a while, but they are both 6 pounds and healthy. I will plan to go down and help with them a bit for the next little while; I am just so grateful that they are home.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash