Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Arizona and the Dixie Chicks

Last night was great. The company was super, we had a blast, and then the kids slept over to their Aunt’s house, so Brian and I had a quiet evening together. It was lovely. The play wasn’t as good as I had hoped, but Charlene wasn’t disappointed, and since it was her birthday present I can’t complain. Tonight I head out to Arizona. The Dixie Chicks concert is Sunday night. I am looking forward to a great and relaxing weekend. I am feeling really positive as things seem to be going really well for all my loved ones, the twins are healthy and growing, Emma has a heart murmur and also has sleep apnea, but otherwise her and Eliza are doing well. My brother will be returning from Portland to help when the babies come home, Jesse and Jessica brought Nate home and are doing well, my family is doing great, the holidays are coming, the semester is nearly over; it just feels really good.

November 18, 2006 through Monday, November 20, 2006

A summary of the weekend that I spent in Arizona, all is well. The concert was great. I took time off of worrying about my paper for English class, so I will really have to spend some time catching up this week. We have a break from school, for Thanksgiving, should be pretty good. I didn’t really plan well, and have missed a few of my Math classes, so I am feeling like I am getting behind in Math and English, but should be able to stay on top of things. The concert could not have been better, and for the first time that I have stayed with my sister in Arizona I felt that we really took advantage of the whole time I was there and really enjoyed. On Saturday I went to my friend, Staci’s house and brought her a baby shower from Utah. She is having a girl, after three boys. Her family moved to Arizona last summer, and we have missed her terribly. It was really fun to get with her friends from here in Utah and buy gifts to “shower” her with pink this weekend. She was so excited and thankful, and I was spoiled to be there with her. It was a great weekend.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash