Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Crash and BURN

Well, I guess it was time for things to crash a bit. My little Samuel ended up in the hospital last night with possible early appendicitis. He had severe abdominal pain. They tried a enema on him, then did two bolus of fluids through an IV, finally doing a CAT scan on him and blood work, letting us bring him home feeling a bit better, but not 100%. He is only 7, and what he went through was horrible for a kid. I just felt so bad and worried.

Jake returns from Portland today. I had my English class, and really need to push to get on top of things for next week. My paper needs to be done, and I need to have a presentation ready. My kids are out of school tomorrow and I am a bit worried about juggling my Math class in the morning, I haven’t found someone to watch them yet. Sam is not feeling perfectly well and I don’t really want to leave him. I really think that the past week has been the calm before the storm.

Tonight when I took Gavin to Young Men’s the bishop asked if we would speak as a family in Sacrament meeting on Sunday. I figured what the heck, on top of what we have been dealing with, this would be a breeze. Besides it will be good for my kids to hear something from their Dad, he is usually really goods at avoiding things like this.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I skipped my math this morning, with the kids out of school and all I figured they could appreciate their mom being home with them. We cleaned house and wrote their talks for the Sacrament meeting Sunday. They each chose something really cool to talk about, Gratitude is our subject, and it was sweet to spend the time working with them. Today was a perfect way to spend a Wednesday!!!

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash