Friday, November 3, 2006

all is well

Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2006

Another busy Wednesday. I figure this is hump day, the middle of the week, the beginning of the week is restful, and the end of the week is as well. Wednesday makes me think positively about the rest of my week. It makes me think about how if we don’t struggle through things in life we don’t appreciate the good as well. Because of Wednesday, I enjoy my entire week.

Thurs. Oct. 26, 2006

Today I was able to go to the kid’s school to hear the choir. Gavin did such a wonderful job singing. I really enjoy being a part of my kids adventures and accomplishments. He is really good at singing. This coming Sunday he has to sing a solo for the Sacrament Meeting Program. I am excited for him. Brian and I have been asked to sing the last two verses with him. It should be a good experience.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Yesterday we had so much going on. Clarissa had Activity Days; Brian went to an ELP meeting for Gavin. I have a test in Math this morning and so I have just been studying a lot. Hopefully it will go well. This weekend will be very busy with all the Halloween festivities and the Primary Program. Thankful and positively happy to be so healthy right now.

Saturday, Oct. 27, 2006

I did well on my math test. I have to go in and retake a couple of my tests, only because I want to be sure to do well in the course, and understand the information, but doing well so far. The positive thing is that I am beginning to enjoy math more.

Today Sam had a Soccer game at 9 am. The kids had a primary program practice at 9 am as well. Sam has a birthday party at 2:30; Gavin also has a birthday party at 12:30, then he is going to the U of U football game. The kids have a piano recital this evening, and we have a family Halloween party right after that in Utah County. Tomorrow is the primary program. I am glad that I am not doing all of this alone. I have help from my brother today and Brian is doing some of the running around as well. Should be fun to look back on someday, I will wonder how I did so much and why!!!

Sunday, Oct. 28, 2006

Today was wonderful. It was delightful to see the kids do their parts in the program. I was so tearful during Gavin’s talk. This was his last in the primary, when it was time to sing with him, I couldn’t because I was crying. I am so proud of him, and all that I could think of was the fact that his last 12 years have flown by. I was in primary with him for all 11 years, until this spring. He is a wonderful son. Each of my children has such a special quality to them. The most positive thing in my life is my children and my husband, Brian.

Wednesday, November 1, 2006

I missed a couple of days of writing. We had a really fun family night Monday, it was just nice to be home together and back into a good routine. Trick – or – Treating was really fun last night with the kids. We were out for 2 hours. I never thought they would tire or me cold. It was really fun. Jeremy had the most fun when we came home and he got to answer the door for the trick or treaters. He really liked giving out the treats. It was fun to have him be so much more excited about giving, than what he got in his bag.

Thursday, November 2, 2006

Today has been a catch up day for school. I am feeling positive to be getting so much done!!!

Friday, November 3, 2006

Today Clarissa had a Daddy Daughter Date, Brian had to work late, so I took her. I was at first really upset that he wasn’t going to make it. In the long run I had a great time with Clarissa, so all is well.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash