Saturday, September 23, 2006

missed flights....

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Today was the day for my ultrasound. Looks like I don’t have any visible problems with gallbladder, kidney and liver, so the next look will be directly at the tumor, I guess. I really think that I can take some time before I really deal with this to get through this Semester. We’ll see, but I don’t want to have to take the time for surgery right now.

Friday, September 22, 2006.

We get to visit with my brother today at the airport during his layover. I miss him so much and wish he could live here again. I know he has to be in Portland with my other brother and his girlfriend, they are expecting a baby, and that is home to them now, but I miss him so much, we have a great time together. I am so thankful today that we will get to spend an hour with him.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Jake, my brother missed his flight, because we tried to squeeze every minute out of the visit. It sucked for him. He ended up there another 5 hours and we couldn’t see him because he was stuck past security trying to get on a plane home. He had to work at 4 am today, so he had to get home. I felt really bad. Our day today is crazy. Brian has to do a film from the award he won for Toyota, about our trip to Japan last spring. Sam has soccer at 11am, Gavin has a birthday party at noon, Sam has a party at 2, all the kids have a primary activity at 3 pm, Gavin has Soccer at 4:30. Everything overlaps. I am most thankful today that we are healthy and able to do so many things, and that there are two parents to get the kids to all their activities. They are blessed with friends and good health to enjoy all the activities they have. I am probably most thankful that all days are not quite like this one.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash