Wednesday, September 6, 2006

I only have to go "half the days"...

Today Jeremy had a hard time going off to school. I woke him to get ready and he said to me, “You signed me up for half days, I only have to go half the days of school, I don’t have to go today.” I really laughed, now understanding what he said to his teacher yesterday, “No, No, I only take half days.” Last year I was talking to him about taking full day kindergarten and he said no way, now I get it. If I had a choice I think I would take half the days too. Today was busy. I had to do a room parent orientation after school from 3 – 4 pm. The kids have piano lessons from 4 – 5:30, then we have scouting after that to get to. It was such a busy day and then homework on top of that. I am not really getting my Math class at all, and can’t find time to study. I am getting really discouraged. And my 7 year old is crying when I drop him off to school, not wanting to go. Usually he is such a happy student. I am not sure what to do. Also, Brian is working late hours suddenly and it just feels overwhelming.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash