Sunday, September 17, 2006

Jake's leaving :(

Saturday, Sept. 16, 2006

Today was pretty much the calm before the storm; literally, the weather took a turn and kept going. We had snow on the roof today. The kid’s soccer games were canceled so we just played board games all day. Jake and I went to the store and got veggie burgers to bar-b-que. Then we went out to see Jinga Boa at the Rose Wagner Black Box Theatre. We had a blast. He leaves tomorrow morning for Arizona to see our sister. I will miss him. When we got home we woke up the older kids and watched Elf until 2 am. I am beat. Today when we got home from Regional Conference Brian pulled in the driveway, I was asleep in the car and he just left me there to sleep. I woke up once and layed my seat back and slept another hour. When I came in the house he had a fire going (60 degrees in the house, it’s getting cold already) and he made me a sandwich. I helped our oldest son to work on a talk he has to be giving; we just really took it easy today. Brian cleaned out the fish tank, bird cages, and hamster house. I read to him while he was cleaning. We have had a good day and I am getting to be early to catch up on some well needed rest. Tomorrow is a new day, Math and for once NOTHING on the calendar. This week is looking really good to me and I think I will be able to finish my goal writing, get some housework done, and put some things in perspective so that I can manage the rest of the semester. I also need to get to the doctor this week to find out why I feel so bad. I have also gained 8 pounds in about a week or so, rapid weight gain doesn’t seem right to me. Positive thing: a good week a head and a really good day of relaxation and family time today.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash