Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday Warrenty

Gavin's Skullcandy
headphones got sat on.

These headphones are in no way cheap.
Clarissa saved and bought them

for him for Christmas.

Actually she paid half,
I think they were about 60$!!!

Being that they were damaged
my son remembered the WARRANTY.

I told him warranty's don't cover
carelessness...


After reading the warranty he called to me
and read it to me...

Warranty info:
[my comments in black]
"LIMITED LIFETIME PRODUCT WARRANTY"
[of course]

"Skullcandy is proud to provide the best product warranty in the industry: If this product should fail in your lifetime, we will replace it at no charge."

[sounds reasonable]

[here is where it got interesting]

"If the product is damaged by
aggressive music listeners sliding a rail,
sliding down the emergency ramp of your aircraft,
slammed in your locker,
slammed in your car door,
run over by a car,
running into a wall,
getting run out of town,
mountain biking,
road biking,
sky diving,
beating your boyfriend unmercifully,
getting beat down by the man,
blown up in an accidental
experimentation with flammable substances,
or damaged in any other everyday experience,
it means you are living your life
the way we want our product used!

In these, or any other damaging events,
we will replace the product
for a 50% discount from retail.

Love, Skullcandy"

[So, I guess sitting on them
is covered!]


Are you living your life???

6 comments:

suzie said...

WOWZERS!!!
Apparently, I am NOT living my life to it's fullest potential.

Elena said...

That is Hilarious! Reminds me of the tags on the LuvSac. Very similar.

Liz said...

WOW!!!

Proudfeet said...

They are worth every penny!

Kim said...

This is too funny! I don't think I would have even saved the warranty paper. I have in the past and I never use them. It's usually the ones I toss that I wished I would have saved.

steveroni said...

Never used a warranty in 76 years. But I have loads of them stored away. Please do not ask why?

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash