Monday, June 15, 2009

Laker Love

Congrats to the LAKERS.....

Listening to the commentary last night
I heard something that immediately I
wrote on a slip of paper.

Talking about Kobe and the challenges
of going from the top,
to the bottom,
and back up again...

One of the commentators said:

"What you go through is transportation to what
you're going to."


This was such an amazing thought.

This post is not so much about the Lakers winning,
while I am celebrating with many great fans

It is about what we all go through....to get to what
we are going to....

Our lives transportation....

struggles, frustrations, loss
all brings us to our championships!!!

May you have hope and strength
in all you are going through
in transport to what you are going to!!!


3 comments:

Liz said...

Good thought from the commentators! I usually mute those boys, no matter the sport because they are so ridiculous and tell me the obvious, especailly about baseball, football and golf.
Not to mention they have this stupid insider talk that they go on and on with that we all have no idea what the heck they are yaking about or do we care!
Madden and Michaels = mute.

Sherilyn said...

Goooooooooo Lakers!!!! Ya gotta love them. It was so fun to watch them win and see them so ecstatic. I love the Lakers and I am creating 3 other little Laker fans in my home. Yippee!!!

suzie said...

How lucky am I??? I get to have my babies the same years that the Lakers win championships!!! 2002 now 2009, yeah I planned it that way...

I have totally been soaking myself in all the glory, I absolutely cannot get enough of the Laker Love!!! Let me tell you it is everywhere I look. Yippee!!!

BTW: I love the quote. Very fitting for me right now! :D

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash