Tuesday, January 13, 2009

why does my family blog browse???

...if you don't mind me asking....I LOVE COMMENTS and COMMENTORS.
Let's me know you were here and that you are in on my and our daily events...

So, if you don't mind,
leave a comment letting me know why you are non-commentors.

I am taking a language study course,
and this is my first order of business....why...in a family and friendly blog do only a few people leave words at my steps....and why....in cyber world do I have lots of followers and lots of commentors. Study based on social construct,
basically what makes our family a family in a social aspect.
Not Brian and my family, but my blogging family...
YOU...
I feel that maybe I get commentors and followers on my pseudonymous
[thank you suzie for the grand word!!!]
blog because of the not knowing me personally fact, which makes me feel to take it personally; but then I know you, so I have my guesses why you don't leave comments....but I would like to hear it from you.

My blog reading friends. Are you there???

Please address this, won't even cost you 42 cents...free, just click on comment
and tell me why, tell me why.....before I turn this into a broadway musical...

thx!

6 comments:

suzie said...

I am laughing so hard at the singsongy end...

LeShel said...

sounds like you're back in school.

wisthrop said...

I'm here checking things out and keeping in touch. Love you all.

Christie Gardiner said...

So here I am, commenting! I'm terrible at leaving comments because I don't feel like I have anything good to add, especially when the blogger is so good with words!

Christie Gardiner said...

P.S. Anything Jazz oriented attracts my curiosity!

marianne said...

Love your blogging Staci! I think you are a natural at writing. I love to hear about your family and your thoughts and feelings. Got your Christmas card today and it was great. Love you guys, Marianne

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash