Friday, January 16, 2009

feelings...nothing more than feelings

Feelings, what a word. I love words. I like writing reviews on words. So I decided to write on feelings. Because I have so many of them. I was reading in a magazine Wednesday while waiting in the doctors office to have stitches out and to hear the GOOD NEWS of no cancers, YEAH, and WHEW. And I had this flood of FEELINGS come over me. Feelings of Gratitude--- capitol necessary--- and feelings of HAPPY --- ALL CAPS NECESSARY. Because I am feeling happier than I have in a long time. Yes, maybe it is a medically induced happiness, but never the less, it is happy. And I realized how much control I have over my feelings.

I can feel jealous, I can feel attitude, I can feel indifferent, I can feel hope, and irritation, and insignificant, and top of the world, and amazing, and ridiculous laughing at myself and rolling in pleasure, all these feelings, at the drop of a second. And it all has to do with my id; My personal inner desire to feel something. But what I am most thankful for is that I CAN FEEL. I can have feelings, and whether easy or difficult, I FEEL SOMETHING. That is more important than the actual feeling.

So, today I am so thankful to have feelings. I am thankful to be mellowing out. And I am happy to have so many amazing people to share these FEELINGS with.

Thanks for reading, and for being a part of why I am feeling the way that I am.

3 comments:

LeShel said...

feeling is a good thing!!

si tu veux said...

sometimes...

Heather said...

love your blogging about words - I'll have to try that one sometime.

Thanks for sharing and once again I love reading everything you choose to blog about.

Maybe you should write a little book!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash