Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Sound of Peace

Today, try as I might,
I can not
calm down.


My nerves, my anxieties,
those overwhelming feelings...

that I am not doing enough,
I am not in the right places,

I am not helping,
all those who need help;
from me, from anyone.


I just feel so restless.
the kind of restless that
consumes you
and you find at the end of the day
that you have done
NOTHING..


I decided to put on some music.

It was nice,
but not just right.

Then I remembered
my Aunts recent
concert.

Yes, the Concert
we finally made it.

I did some video,
I wasn't set up perfectly,
but the sound
was the sound of Peace, to me.


Today, it has brought me
that same Peace.

Enjoy, as I did.
The video is not perfect,

but her glow is,
the sound is,
and if you let it in,
the Peace is.




it takes a long time to download video, for me,
i have about 7 total that I would love
to share, for family that
was not able to come...
bear with me, I will get them posted.



the sound of peace...
the sound of music.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Again, thanks for coming.
I love you and your children so much.
Love and Hugs

LeShel said...

I love moms groups rendition of Come Thou Fount of Every Mountain. I really need to get a copy of it. I have a rendition that I listen to that reminds me of her but it's nothing like what her choir puts out. Thanks for the post and for the peace.
I miss everyone but I love the moments that pop up and remind me of how lucky I am to have everyone!

steveroni said...

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed listening (absorbing?) each clip of choir music. Was there an orchestra also playing--besides the organ?

Liz said...

Piano and Orchestra play each concert with us, no organ, yet!
concerts in May and December!
Each concert we perform 15 memorized, musical selections.
Lots of work and fun to perform after months of work.

suzie said...

Wow and more wow!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash