Friday, May 1, 2009

"Is that your Baptism Coat?"


Just to clarify, YES, Jeremy did leave the house this way, but how am I suppose to notice things like this so early in the morning. I am good if I get them fed, homework in bags, teeth brushed, hair combed - optional-



...So , after school I take a look at the little gangster that is wandering over to my car...I think, I wonder who that is. On closer inspection of course I noticed that it was my JEREMY.




No problem. We have MANY suit coats...he looked a little cute.He gets home and I ask him to put his things in his room. I follow him in and he is hanging his coat up.




NOW I TAKE A CLOSER LOOK!!!! It is his BAPTISM COAT...WHAT...
"Jeremy, Is that your suit for your Baptism Day????"
"Yes, I wanted to show my friends what I would be wearing...."
Okay, so the only thing I am worried about now is:
Do the shorts go with his coat....TOMORROW. We will see.
Join us for Jeremy's Baptism. [Let me know if you need information.]
Hope you can make it, come by for a light brunch afterward if you can. Love to you all...

By the way. Wade is doing much better, and we appreciate the prayers in his behalf.
Thank you Aunt Liz for the update on his condition [in the comments of the originol post.]
We hope your families are all doing well, you are in our prayers and thoughts, as you each go about your lives, raising your children, caring for grandchildren, what a family we have grown to be. Love you all.

1 comment:

suzie said...

Too freaking cute.

I love it, I love him.

He totally can pull off that look...

the gangster gone preppster!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash