Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Thanksgiving:

Odd Way of Giving Thanks!

I am extremely restless. Can't really describe why. It's like my mind is rushing with all my regrets: my impatience with my kids, not celebrating each day, gritting my teeth, forgetting to breathe, and to smile.

I wonder if they know just how delighted I am with each of them. How much I love them, and how I wish that instead of being grumpy and expressing my irritated feelings, how I wish I was better at letting them in on the pleasure, happiness and peace they bring into my life. I love them.

Absolutely and so much. May I learn to enjoy each moment, and better show my delight in each of them. My gratitude for Gavin, Clarissa, Samuel, and Jeremy. The warmth that fills my soul at the sound of their names, each name chosen specific and with a love between their daddy and me.

Speaking of Brian, oh how can I ever express just how much he means to me. How I love him and my absolute enduring appreciation for him. He is my amazing friend, my life long eternal love.

He is worth working for an eternal promise. He and my four beautiful children; how blessed I feel.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash