Sunday, November 11, 2007

blobs and blogs


Okay, time to re-enter the world of sharing what little sense I have about life.

I love life. I have had some of the most awful experiences, which means that my most wonderful experiences are even sweeter than most. My tears have been full of salt and sweet. I have loved and laughed, and landed on my feet.

I have written books, burned them, paid way too much for therapy, and gone back to school.

Now I find myself discovering what all the broken pieces laying at my feet mean; and I have found that when I choose how to put the puzzel together I like what I see before me.

I am a mother, a wife, a friend, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a grand-daughter, a student, a lover, a future lawyer, and I like me. I have a past, but more important I have a future.

I like dancing in the rain, watching movies, going out with my man, taking pictures, reading, watching football, art and music of all kinds, especially drawing/painting/photography, traveling, Fish Lake, native people, history, family home evening, playing games with my kids. I love writing. I have one publication, which honors my grandparents. I don't like war, but I understand it's necessity. I love politics, and don't like government. I am my own dichotomy; in so many ways. I am getting to know me.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash