Saturday, March 31, 2012

please forgive me

jakes video :')

i saw you from across the room

our eyes met
i saw a smile
and i knew i should try
a cold wind blew
i wanted you
but i was shy
in the end i looked at you
time passed
and the moment was gone
how can i expect you to want me
if i'm too shy to try
...when i was a kid...
i was hurt by someone
i started drinking, i started smoking
i was a bum
i played my guitar
i read books
i layed in the sun
ya, now i can play
but those days are gone
how did i expect to be anything
if i never even tried
never thought that the day would come
that i would have to deal with the pain within
and through my selfishness
i never took time to do those things
but ma,
i wanted to
resolve the issues
i planned to come home
but i didn't
time passed
and now you're gone
how did i expect you to forgive me
if i never even tried
all i wanna say is
i forgive you
i hope you forgive me too
[written by Jake]
...played on my dusty old guitar :(
i miss you brother

1 comment:

Liz said...

Jacob,
I know she forgave you even before she left this earth! I heard he talk and I knew her heart.
This is a beautiful tribute written by one of her masterpieces, in this life! She loves you so very much!
Love, Aunt Liz ♥♥♥
Tears again today because of this song - how much I, also miss her.

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash