Monday, May 16, 2011

hApPy gRaduAte! ...cloud 3.73

30,000 feet above the ground.
i guess you could say i was on cloud nine.

i graduated! happenstance that B had an awards trip the week of my graduation and so my ceremony was less than ceremonious, you would think.

we happened to be on a plane headed home from San Diego the moment I would have walked the walk!

yes, i missed the grandeur, the
walking across the stage....etc. however, the better GRANDeur was beyond my imagination.
When a door closes...a window opens.

Better GRANDeur:
FOUR.O amazing kids
planned a graduation ceremony
for me that trumped anything
the college could have presented!

Happy MOM's Day to me ♥

Sunday!
Suzie had been in town tending our children
while we vaca'd the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego!

She helped the boys write talks for Mother's Day
Sacrament Meeting! [Well, beyond my imagination!!!]
Suzie is a PRO at talk-prep! Way to go Sis!!!

After our church meeting I quickly delivered Suzanne, Natalie and Cecilia to the airport and returned home. Oddly the front door was JAMMED shut....by a boy or two delaying my entrance....apparently something to do with finding Brian's crumpled graduation gown so that I could be adorned upon entering the kingdom....our Home Sweet Home!

Adorned and Adored!!!
After a HIGH FIVE from the Dean: aka Sam
a PAT ON THE BACK from the Administrator: aka Gavin
a HAND SHAKE from the College President: aka Jeremy
and a HUG from "the favorite child": obviously Clarissa! ♥

...it was GROUP HUG and TEARS time!!!




...most amazing.
worth every tear!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Well, I have no idea what to say. First, way to go Suzie. Talks and six children; trophy for you, #1 lady! ♥♥♥
Stacie, your children are a mirror of you. They are most beautiful and amazing. You are they, and they are you remember, remember, every second, every day. ♥♥♥
A post that brought me tears of JOY for you and to me.
Okay, so I did know what to say, because, I sure typed long enough! LOL at you old Auntie. :O)

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash