Wednesday, September 22, 2010

man-boy dont need INSTRUCTIONS

Me: Jer, you doing okay in the shower.

Jer: Yep.

Me: You almost done.

Jer: Nope, it took me like five minutes just to figure out the shampoo* today.
[*new bottle of shampoo in the shower]



Me: Everything okay?

Jer: Yep, just still have to wash my body.


Me: What happened?


Jer:
"It took so long just to figure out the shampooing today
I read the back of the bottle and it said
Wet hair.
Wash thoroughly.
Rinse thoroughly .
Repeat.

I decided not to use that one.
I didn't want to mess it up.

Too many directions."




I am trying to decide
if he could have shampooed
just fine with that Shampoo
if he had not
read the instructions!

He is of the guy gender after all!

4 comments:

Jenny Zemp said...

HAHAHAHAHA i feel the same way! by the time i read the directions the hot water has run out! and i don't have the excuse of being of the "guy gender"...

si tu veux said...

Yeah! So I went to the bottle and read the instructions and they are quite a bit more complicated than he related back to me. I don't blame him for picking another bottle....why does shampoo have to be so complicated??? bigger question: why would a 9 year old even think of reading the directions. :)

[plan on posting a picture of those directions ...ummmm, someday?]

Liz said...

Is he using Clairol Professional for light/silver hair? The directions are too much for me, I had to read them of my hair will be purple...
Didn't do it right the first two days, however, no purple hair yet. The yellow is back to silver. YEAH!

Proudfeet said...

Oh my goodness what a ham! That is just too funny, and so Jeremy! Cannot believe it has been so long since we left the ward! It doesn't feel like that long, but wow, your kids are little adults, and that has taken some time! Please give Jer a squeeze for me! Hope you are all doing well!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash