Wednesday, September 22, 2010

dont say i didn't warn you


WARNING:
The following information
may be hazardous to your heart.
I apologize for the duress
but I can not stop him.








....from having birthdays...




Gavin is going to turn 16!




...and regardless of my emotion
he is going to keep growing!





We nourish him,
we love him,
we let him grow,

and eventually
we let him go...



Take a trip with me down memory lane...







Colleen, Sam, Mel, Maureen,
Brian, Clarissa, George, Jeremy, and Gavin.







Gavin is growing up!

...and there is no
turning back the time...


big catch? at Fish Lake!

BIG catch!!!!

hanging with grandpa!

hanging in the tree house....


hanging out with family...
Graham Family Reunion - summer 2010

Grandma Lawrence



then, 2009

Summer Vacations

now, 2010

and Back to School
#45 [Varsity]



FOOTBALL!!!


East High Football Team
CHAMPIONS!!! Go EAST!

#15 [JV]




Gavin's FANS!!!
[i get so excited that the pictures are BLURRY!!!
way to THROW em down GAV!!!]

..my hero.

school shopping



summer F U N!

not sure i want him
doing this
over snow. :O!








[east homecoming...gav and gang!]



Good Times get Even Better!
Happy ALMOST 16th Birthday Gavin!


we ♥ u

9 comments:

One Prayer Girl said...

Hi,
Thanks so much for the invitation to this blog. Loved the pictures. Such beautiful memories to replace or at least kick out for a time any lingering bad ones.

Love and prayers.
PG

si tu veux said...

PG. Thank you, 4 so much more than I can mention. You are so sweet! ...and u r so right.... memories, positive replacement! All is well ♥

suzie said...

You were right... I am crying!

I need a whaaaaaambulance...

WOW 16!

Nati Adi said...

we go light it up i like old gavin

Nati Adi said...

16 wish's

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Sunrise, Sunset...
Gavin is one MAJOR terrific young man.
You have done great and he knows!

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! !
G A V I N
Lots of love from G-Aunt Liz

LeShel said...

I'm cryin too. Us ladies are such wusses. He looks 16 so I guess he might as well be 16??

Heather said...

Gavin better watch out - what a handsome fellow, and I can't believe highschool dances / Varsity football etc..!!

Keep up the great work and what a big milestone as a parent...

I think I'll cry for weeks when Olivia is 16.... (good thing I have 12 years to prep)

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash