Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hellos, Good-byes, and Sisters ♥

handsome...who knew I would marry a prince?



see ya later's and see ya soon's....
on the road again...
...and again....and again....

Did I hear someone say
ROAD TRIP?????



Who doesn't love a ROAD TRIP!!!!



Sisters are not always those......
who share the same last name

Sisters are sometimes
ones
who love you just the same.

Me and [some of] my sisters! LUCKY




A part of me is sad as I sit to write this. My daughter doesn't have a formal sister. She has me, and I try to do the things that a girl would want to do with a sister. We fight, we do sleepovers, we do mommy daughter dates, we do pedicures, we eat popcorn and watch movies, we kick daddy out of our room and have all night fun raiding the refridgerator....we write letters back and forth, keeping a journal together, we text one another, we take walks, we ride bikes [well, once], we take trips together....is it enough. I love her dearly, but I can not give her a sister. She has three brothers, need I say more?Well, what I am writing for is to say, hiatus ... I will be gone for three weeks. Off to visit my sister, with my sister.... a trip of the girls, a spa, a resort....yes, the boys are coming along, but I am pretty sure we can lose them....while we get our hair, nails, massages.....hmmmmmm....


So, this is a shout-out to my darling niece....hey Nat-nat....we are on our way, and I have some surprises for you...We almost had to tie the boys to the roof rack to bring you all your surprises. So, see you SOON!!!!



I love you Sister, almost there....


I am a sister;
by blood, foster, love, by birth.
I am blessed!

My sister, my best bud ♥



oh....and about the good-bye part....



I am sure going to miss you Mr. B.

6 comments:

si tu veux said...

this morning as we are off I realized that maybe I can not give my clarissa a sister, but God can. Look at all the sisters I have because of Him, and they all came through tears and trials....love you girls....jen, trish, LeShel, colleen, maureen, kap.....eve, joey, kim, shauna, i could go on...time to go!!! love you all, xoxoxo

Proudfeet said...

Have a fun trip!!

Liz said...

Assuming you ALL made it there safe and sound.
HAVE A BLAST (of hot air) and fun with your sisters and families.
Auntiemom

si tu veux said...

Yep. Made it....and we are having blasts of cool swimming pool water....

Can you say 115 degrees!!!!?


Okay, so, we are having a wonderful time. Love you and missing some parts of home ♥ you....thanks auntie!

Liz said...

The picture of Clarissa sleeping is my dad's (Grandpa Hansen's) favorite one. He told me that just yesterday.
My computer did not get repaired correctly (wrong noperating system) so it is back at Best Buy, with them giving it a second attempt to do it right, at their expense. Since, I had all the software reloaded, they are doing that at no extra charge and through in a Gift Certificate. I did not even have to beg or fight or be sicking sweet and in control. They just took it back and then offered it all. Hope to have it back Saturday, which probably means Monday. Using Kim's while he is gone. Can't get to any photos and lost all ky old emails. I have a love hate with computers. Just got your text and photo...
Love you all
Auntiemom

suzie said...

Miss you guys. Natalie's chain only has 5 more links on it! We've come a long way, it started with over 60! Woohoo!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash