Thursday, February 21, 2008

A song for our Anniversary

I have been looking for these lyrics to post, and finally I can get this one done.

Jack Johnson - Angel
I've got an angel
She doesn't wear any wings
She wears a heart that can melt my own
She wears a smile that can make me wanna sing
She gives me presents
With her presence alone
She gives me everything
I could wish for
She gives me kisses on the lips just for coming home
She could make angels
I've seen it with my own eyes
You gotta be careful when you've got good love
Cause the angels will just keep on multiplying
But you're so busy changing the world
Just one smile can change all of mine
We share the same soul
Oh oh oh oh oh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfClhBtaWKY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94N8KMORA1g&feature=related

We went and got a new guitar for me. And Brian picked some music that he liked for Guitar. He picked a particular song that he wants to enjoy hearing. Lyrics below.

Paul Thorn - When the long road ends:
Who were you loyal to?
What were your passionate about?
What did you believe in,
Beyond a shadow of a doubt?

Who were your teachers?
Did you have one true friend?
These are things worth knowing,
When the long road ends...

I look down at my children,
And, they look up to me,
Each day I pray for wisdom,
To be the father I should be.

When they grow up and move away,
I hope they'll think of me as a friend,
Then I will feel successful,
When the long road ends.

When the long road ends,
we will rest for a while,
I'll hold your hand,
And we'll share a smile,
Then we'll both look back,
Over where we've been,
We will have no regrets,
when the long road ends.

When you find somebody,
To walk with you through life,
You will laugh together,
But, sometimes you will cry.

When the storms of life come raging,
Just hold each others hand,
the sun will shine forever,
When the long road ends...

(Repeat Chorus)

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash