Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Great time with the Girls!

I thought that I would have a few weeks to think about this new calling, but no....there I was with the twins, Zoe, my four, Gavin's friend, and three neighbor kids, squished into the front row at church....and somehow holding it together because we were singing as a family....when they released me as Primary Chorister and sustained me as Relief Society 1st Counselor. Okay, so if looks could kill.......

Sheri picked up the girls today, and although this has been a weekend/month for the record books, I felt as though I have a fresh opportunity. To work on myself, and to appreciate the opportunities I continue to be given to grow UP.

In all reality, I am filled. I can't stop writing in my journal. The thoughts just keep flowing through me. Maybe I will heal just a little more with this new experience.

And for Clarissa, thank goodness she has her cousins....A great time with the Girls has much more meaning than you might expect. And for me, Relief Society, a new venture having never attended a Relief Society meeting in the past (excluding the one lesson that I was asked to teach)....maybe for me it will be "a great time with the girls". Is RS ready for me? Ready or not, here I come!

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash