Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Perspective and Experience

I am finishing this journal and have just come home from taking my final exam in Math. I pulled an A, magically. I could not believe it when the professor handed me back my final with the final grade for the class tallied. I know that I have earned it; just it seems unreal that I could pull it off with the past few weeks. I am so thankful for that. I bought myself a hamburger from the school café, and took a look at next semester’s courses. I think that I will take a lighter class load next semester. Life passes by all too fast. My babies are growing up. I want to volunteer in the kids classes a bit more, especially since this is Jeremy’s first year of school. I want to get my house in order before summer. And I want to be more available to my family, not so worried about school work. I feel very positive that I have gained a lot from the experiences that I have had during this semester and am thankful that this class gave me the assignment to really put into perspective my values, my goals, and establish a way of life that is perfect for me. I am a happy person, and am a very thankful person; and now I know it positively!!

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash