Wednesday, December 6, 2006

I am trying to finish up school projects at the last minute. I am taking a break from all the chaos of trying to take care of my sister and her twins, and taking care of my own family, and trying to keep up in school, and stay healthy. I think that I have hit my brick wall. Last night I was in so much pain from the tumor that I couldn’t sleep really well. I said to Brian, I wish I could have taken something for the pain. He asked why didn’t you and I said because I hadn’t eaten dinner, I didn’t want to take something and get a sick stomach. He reminded me that while I was doing homework on the computer, he had been feeding me soup. I guess I am just so tired that I can’t even think. I had called him to have him bring home dinner because I was so busy trying to catch up on loose school ends homework and couldn’t find something simple to feed the kids. He did, and later asked me why the microwaves keep beeping. When he opened the microwave he found the soup that I had begun to warm up for the kid’s dinner, I didn’t even remember putting it in there and had called him after that. It is a bit scary that I am getting so tired. I stayed home last night just to be safe and hopefully to get some much needed rest.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash