Thursday, July 1, 2010

catching my breath...

Once upon a time....
there was a mom,
she had some time to blog....
THE END!


It came and it went....
and when I get a round tuit!!!...I will catch up...

For now I am catching my breath.


TODAY:
Jeremy: Mom, are you really busy today?

Me: ummmmmm,
[counting the things on my list to do in my mind....99, 100, 101...]
No Jeremy....not AT ALL, what's up!!!

Jeremy: It's a surprise, but it is goona be GOOD!


I am thinking that anything is better than
cleaning house and task listing!!!


And you know what??? I am SO RIGHT!!!

I was just invited to my boys immaculately cleaned bedroom [cleaned by themselves i might add]...
love sacs and kid couches,
pillows galore,
cozy blankets,
and snugglie boys....




MOM!!!
It's a READ A THON!!!
and YOU are our SPECIAL GUEST!!!

"Will you read to us our favorite stories???"


just when i thought they were
all-grown-up
TIMES TWO
they let me be little with them again.


2 comments:

Liz said...

What a wonderful moment and memory!
Love you!

Kim said...

making great memories!!! Hope your summer is going well. Ours seem to be flying by way too fast. Take care!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash