Saturday, September 19, 2009

11:09



I love tags...haven't seen many going around lately, and since I am up LATE

...downloading pictures...

which I plan to post...along with many others that I have promised....

today: the orthodontist...the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House...feeding the Ducks, again!!!

In the meantime I decided to take the time....11:09...and post that picture...and TAG you all.


Rules:


1. go to your 11th picture file.

2. post the 9th picture

3. tell about it.


4. Tag others to do the same... ...use either 11:09 or pick a new time....the time that you are reading this...

I find it fun to see what picture pops up...memories, and sometimes...not so much...


Have fun!!! Here is mine:



This picture is from going to my Aunt Liz's concert...
see previous post...
The beautiful Church that she was singing in.

IT WAS AMAZING...
the spirit was so strong,
brought in by the beautiful
talented singing.

I was so honored to be present
the event was lovely and
I was so proud of my Aunt.

What a beautiful night!!!

Regarding the chance that this was the picture that I found, WOW.

What a beautiful strength this truth is, and after being to the open house
with my family this evening I feel that their is no mistake that I tagged, found this,
and have the feelings that I have about Christ being Risen.

The temple was so peaceful, so tranquil, so reverent; in all the meaning of reverence.
The Lord does work in mysterious ways, tonight he worked me through this process of journaling and preservation of my families history in the making....and remembering this moment...




Your Turn ♥

2 comments:

Liz said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening.
I am glad that you got to see the temple. We had to change our tickets because of my early departure. We go on July 14.
I will plug in my camera to this computer and see what I can come up with.

suzie said...

Dang, these always make me nervous...

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash