Friday, December 7, 2007

FINALS

Being in the middle of finals is never the greatest place to be. I would rather be just to the outside, and getting ready for the holidays.

I am taking a break to think about this person that I spend most of my time with, me.

Officially, who am i, right now. Not the person that I am embarrassed of (the past), or the person I hope to meet (in the future).

Today, I am all the opportunities I have taken, all the mistakes I have made. Leftover from yesterday....the burnt toast, scraped, with jelly.

I am taking Math, Brazilian Capoeira, a writing class, and still trying to re-learn some piano basics. I use my children for gain. Whatever they are learning, I learn along with them. I am jealous of them most of the time, because they are confident, loved, and secure. Three things I never felt.

I am past my years of Chairing the School Community Council for Wasatch Elementary, yet heavily involved in making our children's education the very best, and creating an educational environment that is seriously in the best interest of the children whom it serves.

I am just outside of leading our ward's primary Sacrament Meeting program, as chorister. After 7 "seriously" long years as Primary President, I am seeing that I learned so much more teaching music to these lovely little creatures.

I am becoming more and more rebellious, and questioning my beliefs. What do I believe, and how do I want to live my life.????

I am loving the many books that I am reading, confused because I can't seem to read just one.

I am looking forward to family events, and enjoying the ones that we have recently had.

I am wishing that I was on vacation; Japan, Maine, Boston, Tennessee, Arizona, Oregon, even Moab. All with so many memories.

I am loving every Wednesday night, when my Brian and I take an evening to ourselves, to be in love, romantic, and to rekindle the love that brought me to like who I am. (props to our sweet sister who takes the children for the night, and thank you for the one morning that I could sleep in if I ever stopped scheduling my classes so early!!!!!)

Back to studying I must go. It's only my 4.0 at stake.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash