Wednesday, August 23, 2006

on-line journaling

Just a quick note as I begin this course at Salt Lake Community College. I read the little intro to the course in the class schedule book and thought that it would be interesting to take and learn more about myself, potentially to work on some of the things that need improvement in my life and to better understand why I am who I am and in the long run become the person I want to be, or at least be headed in that direction. (That was a really long sentence, which I won’t correct because this is my journal and this is the process of my thinking). Today I got my kids all off to their first day of class on time and I was only 5 minutes late to my first Math class. Not bad, pretty positive when you consider what I have to work with.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash