Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash

4 comments:
That room is green! I saw it green just today!!! :O)
It is fun to see Gavin behind the wheel. That was the highlight of meeting at our secret place! :+|
Just wanted to say "hello." Hope you are doing well and had a good summer. Looks like you are keeping busy :)
Love ya! Kim
I want after pics of the room!
Go Gavin, but go slow.
Hooray for football!
Post a Comment